Friday, February 28, 2014

Clay - 2 Months

I can't believe Clay is already 2 months old! We made sure to get set up with a Doctor as soon as we were up here. He weighed 9.13 lbs, was 22.25 in long and his head circumference was 15.3. He is still quite light for his age but he is growing and developing well. 

Here are some pictures from the past month.

My cute little man. This is the life.

He's getting a little better at playing with his toys.

Love that little tongue

Always trying to up his weight. This is at the Vet Clinic down in Marana.

This face.

The onesey I bought I used to surprise Dallin that I was pregnant. Crazy to think Clay fits in it now.

Learning the weather is a lot different here than in Arizona.

First little smiles!

Cute little hat

Just love him

He's started falling asleep with one or both eyes open. What a cutie.

I've decided I'm completely one hundred percent obsessed with this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment