Monday, February 24, 2014

FB Update: 2/24/14


Here is Dallin's FB update from 2/24/214.

Update:
So these past two weeks have been pretty crazy! We are doing fantastic and little Clay is getting bigger and stronger everyday. So we have moved our little family back up to Logan, Utah. We got up here last Saturday and we are all moved in now. Last Thursday I finished my therapies at The Center for Transitional Neurorehabilitation in Phoenix and I am continuing Speech Therapy here in Logan at the Speech-Language-Hearing Center at Utah State University. My boss, Dave, held my job this whole time at the Sheep and Goat Unit at Utah State University and I have started my job there again. Amy has also gotten her job back at the Western Rural Development Center at Utah State. What a blessing that was?! Our old apartment complex had some openings and we got our apartment just a few doors down from our old one. After the accident we put everything in a storage unit since we were living in hospitals and it was amazing the amount of friends and family who came and helped us load up everything from our storage unit and take it to our new home. I am continuing my online class through Utah State University and in the fall I plan on becoming a full time student again until then I am working, doing my online class, continuing my therapy, and raising my son. It is amazing being back and people have been so incredibly supportive of us and we can’t say thank you enough. 


This is not the end of the road to recovery. I still have plenty more of that to do, but it is a major mile marker. I know if I was without the love, support, prayers, fasting, and thoughts so many I would not be alive today let alone be attending school and work again. I understand many of you I have never met but I look forward to the day we do meet and I’m able to tell you thank you. 

Trials such as this accident could bring up questions of why did this happen to me, or what did I do wrong? This accident has taught me how much trials teach us and help us to grow closer to God. We are never given a trial that we cannot handle with the help of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment