Sunday, April 27, 2014

FB Update - 4/27/14

Here is Dallin's FB Update from April 27, 2014.


UPDATE: 
We are doing great! Things are warming up here in Logan, UT and life is moving right along! Clay is getting so big and talkative. He’s over his RSV and he’s giggling and smiling all the time. Amy’s arm is healing fast. You can’t even tell she’s healing a broken elbow. It still hurts with certain movements but it is another miracle how well her elbow is healing. I’m feeling better all the time and I continue to feel my thinking getting a little quicker. Speech therapy is going very well. We continue to work on memory, divided attention, multitasking, and speed of processing. I have finished my class and it was very successful.


We hope to visit McKay-Dee hospital sometime this week and shake the hands of those that helped me during my stay there. We would love to see Dr. Welling also!

A few weeks ago was General Conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It happens every 6 months and is broadcasted around the world so that we can listen to the words of todays Prophet and Apostles. Their words, as always, touched me very deeply. I felt there was a lot of talk about trials and how they can be used to learn and grow. Also, we heard much about how God is always there for each and every one of us. He loves us unconditionally and without limit. I have felt that in our life. I have seen that we don’t need to be lying in a coma with a traumatic brain injury for God to be there for us. He is there in every moment of our lives! It’s just easier to see God there with us when we are in such a fragile and dependent situation. If we look for Him we will see God’s love and support in every situation. 

The messages we heard at General Conference can be found at: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2014/04?lang=eng

1 comment:

  1. Great job Dallin! well said. Just so you know, they is not a man around who should not work on his "memory, divided attention, multitasking, and speed of processing", OK women too.
    So touched by your testimony. I also know He is there in every moment of our lives. So glad we are family. I love you.

    ReplyDelete